To purchase your card, click here. Cards will be mailed around June 15, 2017.
To see a list of the special offers available thus far, click here. More are being added every day.
Vendors, to add a special discount offer to the program, click here.
This is a sampling of the weekly events you will find on www.PassporttoLBI.org. Lots of family fun learning activities. We told you LBI was more than “just a day at the beach!”
Summer is quickly approaching, and Passport to LBI is entering its 5th year! As a Passport to LBI sponsor, your business receives enhanced marketing and networking support during the peak summer months from our members, partners and fellow sponsors. In addition, your participation will help support the vital non-profits that make LBI so special!
- As a P2L sponsor, we will provide you with enhanced marketing exposure throughout the summer. See the attached flyer for perks of being a sponsor, including:
- Weekly listing in our full page + 1 column Sandpaper ads — all summer long!
- Cross promotion of your Social Media postings on our Facebook and Twitter pages with more than 2,000 followers (and growing!)
- A listing on our interactive website,
- A listing in our brochure, which is distributed throughout tourist stops up and down the state and island,
- The opportunity to offer a special promotion to Passport Holders, which will also entitle you to additional mentions in P2L marketing efforts throughout the summer!
- A listing of your special promotion with our fundraising partner, Platinum Royalties, at no extra charge.
- Free marketing integration support from our marketing partner, LBI Buzz
- A window decal for your storefront,
- And much more. See attached flyer for details.
- An invoice for the annual $150 Sponsorship is attached. If you prefer to pay via PayPal, let me know and I will send you an e-invoice (there is a $5 convenience fee).
- Please get your payment turned in before May 30, because we want to make sure your business is included in our brochures and ads. (See payment instructions on invoice.)
- Hurry, this opportunity is limited to no more than 25 island merchants!